The Versatile Blogger Award
I can’t believe it – I’ve been nominated for an award – The Versatile Blogger Award! A big thank you to Elinee over at Denobears. Check out her blog – it’s great.
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to fifteen nominees.
Seven (random) things about me:
- I eat peanut butter for lunch most days (It’s not just for kids).
- I love getting a bargain. Yes I will go to the other supermarket to save 15 cents on carrots =p
- I’ve been learning to code. I decided to go with the mayor of NYC and take the challenge. I’m doing the Code Year over at Code Academy. It started with Java Script and now it’s on to HTML and websites. I have no intention of becoming a crazy coder, but at least now I feel like I know a little bit more of what goes on behind the scenes. And by December, who knows?!
- My favourite colour is teal. I find that half blue, half green combination so soothing somehow.
- First DVD I owned – 10 Things I Hate about You. It was the only DVD I owned when I moved to France. After watching it in English a gazillion times, I started watching it dubbed in French for variety…
- Currently watching on TV – Castle, I love a good mystery and a consistent happy (often funny) ending.
- Food that is always in my fridge – eggs, margarine, milk, (It’s the base of pretty much anything…)
And my nominees are:
- A Tale of Three Cities: Thoughtful and thought-provoking book reviews, sprinkled with tasty food =p
- Cultfit: Fitness with a fun and experimental touch.
- A Detailed House: Gorgeous pictures for inspiring house renovations.
- A Modern Christian Woman: Some of the best bread recipes ever!
- Socially Fit Blog: Inspiring people to make and stick to healthy life habits
- Texanas Kitchen: Fun food, fun write-up.
- Domestic Diva, MD: The combination of med school stories and food is hilarious!
- Emmy Cooks: Amazingly, she gets a new recipe out every day
- Trials in Food: Fun food adventures
- The Craving Chronicles: Yummy food with yummy pictures
- Fat Girl Trapped in a Skinny Body: She made Funfetti Cookies, nuf said!
- Crazy for Crust: Makes my sweet tooth happy
- Simply Scratch: Just good food!
- I am baker: Some beautiful desserts
- Blue-eyed Bakers: 2 Brits baking in the States, yummy yummy!
If you want to read more random things about me. Check out the seven things I posted when I won the Kreativ Blogger Award. I had a really difficult time thinking of things to write. What random things would you like to know about me? Leave a comment and I’ll try and respond.